Data Privacy Statement
The types of personal data we collect:
- A) Contact information - such as name, address, phone number, email address, and login information;
How we collect personal data:
- from our retailers;
- from our third party service providers, suppliers and partners;
- from publicly available sources;
Why we process your personal data and the legal basis for the processing
We may use your personal data for the following purposes (collectively “Processing Purposes”):
Information that we share
For the Processing purposes set out above, we may share or disclose your personal data:
- With companies within the Electrolux group;
- To enforce our terms and conditions; or
- To protect our rights.
Your choices regarding marketing and information
Your rights under EU/EEA law
- A. Request access to your personal data;
- B. Rectification of your personal data;
- C. Request the erasure of your personal data;
- D. Restrict the processing of your personal data;
- F. Object to the processing of your personal data; and
- G. Lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Security of your personal data
Storage of your personal data
Specific information to citizens of the EU/EEA with regard to international transfers
How to contact us
The controller of your personal data is AB Electrolux (publ).
For your information, the Data Protection Officer’s contact references are:
Updates to this Data Privacy Statement
Last updated on: 22 March, 2018.